Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Who is Tourist Baby's Mommy?


My name is Rory Bratcher.  I created the Tourist Baby Blog to share our travel experiences.

My family and I have taken several trips since I had my son in 2006. We have done it all, tropical vacations, European tours, trips home to see family, family reunions, business trips and more. We are lucky enough to be able to travel frequently and have had our share of funny, frustrating and fabulous experiences.  I hope that our learning experiences make traveling easier for someone else, or at least give people a reason to laugh with us.  

When we are at home, I am active in our local MOMS Club and I trade stories and get advice from the other mothers in the group and from friends and family that travel with their children.  I have an M.S. in Biology and have been writing and publishing articles for twelve years.  

I have lived in Nebraska, California, and Texas.  I currently reside in Houston, Texas with my husband, son (4) and daughter (2).  

No comments:

Post a Comment